Fresh milk, delivered to your doorstep, in environmentally friendly returnable glass milk bottles. What more could you ask for? Well other dairy products would be nice, and perhaps some groceries too.
Your milkman can deliver this to your home:
- all pasteurised milks – skimmed milk, semi-skimmed, full fat, Channel Island, organic milk too, of course
- goats milk, almond, soya, coconut milks
- fruit juice
- mineral water
- potatoes and vegetables
- pet food
- garden potting composts and grow bags!
- plus all kinds of other products.
Having your milk delivered, often before you even wake up, is convenient, flexible and one less thing for you to worry about.
Not to mention that milk bottles can be re-used 20 times before they have to be recycled.
And with about 5,000 milkmen and women throughout the UK already delivering milk to about 2.5 million homes every day, there’s a good chance you can enjoy this convenience too.
Why have a home milk delivery?
Just what is so good about having milk delivered to your doorstep:
- Most dairies will deliver several times a week.
- A regular delivery means you never need to run out of milk and you know that is is always fresh.
- You can usually get extra milk at the last minute – leaving a note in your milk bottle, and come home from holiday to fresh milk waiting for you.
- It can be a reassurance to have a regular milkman in your community to many people, sometimes being a vital for some.